Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fashion Obsessed

So yesterday I bought the biggest issue of Elle I have ever seen. It's a monster stuffed full of gold. So much fall fashion it is making me even more certain that I want to persure journalism in my future. Being apart of a magazine like this would be such an amazing experience! I would learn so much about the world around me and get to meet so many wonderful people. I for sure want to get involved in a paper or magazine here in the mountains soon - even as an intern - just to get some experience and decide is this is really what I want. 

Boots and oversized sweaters/jackets with a scarf is going to be my outfit of choice this fall and winter. They are literally the perfect combination and I'm so excited! Also - oversized everything is the thing to do this Fall, according to Elle ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment